Rate My Team – GW 16

Manchester-derby

With a double gameweek ahead of us it is time to have a discussion of our teams leading into the 15:00 matches. Remember no early game but deadline remains the same! Good luck.

This entry was posted in Tactics.

52 comments on “Rate My Team – GW 16

1. stiffysexton says:

RMT pls, 2 trades used…
    Al-Habsi
    Clyne, Riise, Cameron, Jose Enrique
    Sterling, Fellaini[C], Michu[VC], Mata
    Long, Fletcher

Foster…Demel, Bale, Suarez

2. Bayswater Toffee's gaffer says:

Took a massive risk this week…
    Begavic
    Shawcross, Cole, Riise; MacAuley, Rafael
    Michu, Fellaini, Cazorla, Sessegnon, Adam Johnson
    Crouch, Berbatov; Suarez

Traded both the Sunderland boys in hoping for some extra points :/

No captain yet…

Who you benching? Guessing Suarez, Rafael and MacAuley? Good luck dumping them next week 😉

• Bayswater Toffee's gaffer says:

Yep correct bench… HOPEFULLY they do enough to keep them both for a week extra and I can dump them both at the same time, and Ratboy is back next week so could bench one of them if need be. Under control haha…

3. mad romeys says:

My current team:

Begovich
    Rafael, Enrique, Garrido, Clark
    Fellaini, Morrison, Michu, Sessengon
    Van Persie, Naismith

Jussi, Gorkss, Kacaniklic, Suarez

Weaknesses in defence. Also not sure about Morrison at the moment, depends how much cash you have left over…

• mad romeys says:

Yeah I know about the defence, but Aston Villa have been rather solid at the back recently.
        I think its like 3/4 have been clean sheets and Clark has been among the BP during it.

Planning on doing Rafael–>Mertesacker
        Garrido–>Bassong (for vrecent attacking returns)

• mad romeys says:

Posted it before I was finished, haha.

I have got 2.7m left but I am doing Sessengon–>Bale when Bale comes back and then I will have 0.3 left which is useless.

And I also need to get rid of Gorkss as well, but I am really stuck for cash now
          Nolan is my best option but I am 0.4 short of a straight swap.

4. Joe says:

Two trades this week…

Begovic
    Cuellar, Cameron, Demel
    McCarthy, Fellaini, Nolan, Mata, Michu (C)
    Berbatov, Van Persie

Foster, Rafael, McCartney, Ruiz

Reckon Demel is good for a clean sheet this week even though I’m a Liverpool fan.

5. George says:

Begovic
    Shawcross, Mertesacker, Morrison (VC)
    Mata (C), Hazard, Morrison, Puncheon
    Tevez, Defoe, Ba

Bunn, Garrido, Bale, McCartney

*Within the next few weeks i will sell Hazard or Mata for Michu or Fellaini then McCartney for Enrique.

What do you think?

Thanks.

6. Anthony says:

Begovic
    Mertesacker, Ivanovic. Morrison (VC), Shawcross
    Hazard (C), Lennon, Silva, Michu
    Tevez, Ba

Bunn, Sterling, Bassong, Suarez

Not sure what to do now, could upgrade sterling, mertsacker or lennon as i have 2.0 in the bank.

What do you think?

7. Bryan says:

GK: Begovic
    DEF: Rafael, Jose Enrique, Cuellar
    MID: Mata, Michu (c), Fellaini (vc), Wilshere, Sterling
    FW: Van Persie, Kone

Subs: Guzan, Whittaker, McCartney, Suarez

RMT!

2.4 in the bank to upgrade Kone, Wilshere, or a defender next week.

Maybe go Wilshere to Nolan, I reckon he could come back to life as his fixtures ease up. Better to get on board early! After this week I’d upgrade Kony to Ba or Defoe, take your pick.

8. Jords says:

GK-Jaaskelainen & Krul
    DEF- Morrison, Enrique, Mertesacker, Rafael & Cameron
    Mid- Fellaini, Sterling, Mata, Bale, Michu
    FW- Rooney, Berba, Suarez

Value 107.1
    0.0 in da bank

Looks good! Not sure about Morrison, maybe look for a West ham defender but apart from that all good.

• Jords says:

Morrison is my bench defender and cash saver, needed to bring him in to allow rooney in. What teams are looking good for clean sheets in the coming gameweeks?

Liverpool, Arsenal (dodgy tho) and Fulham have relatively easy fixtures. It’s hard to say though not many stand out, as cheap options I’d say Fulham but they have been less than secure. The only team I can be confident in is liverpool.

My team looks like this:

Mignolet
    Shawcross, Cameron, Rafael, Jose Enrique
    Sessegnon(C), Fellaini, Sterling, Santi Cazorla
    Ba, Tevez

Bench: Tremmel, Bale, Saurez, McCartney

Currently sitting on 23. Hopefully Sessegnon can get some solid points in next game!

10. Joe says:

Currently 56 from 6 players, still Berbatov, Van Persie, Nolan, Demel and Fellaini to come! Was going to trade out McCarthy, glad I didn’t now.

11. Joe says:

Better lucky than good 🙂 I’ve had a bad stretch for a while so nice to finally get some points.

im on 49 after a couple of puncheon and clyne fluke points, but van persie at one point at half time doesnt look too cool!

Bego (Jaask)
    Cameron, Jose En, Clyne (Baird, O’Brien)
    Fellaini, Puncheon, Hazard, Michu (Morrison)
    Tevez, Van Persie, Berba

13. MattyZach says:

50 at the moment. 9 points from Raffa on the bench hurts!

Begovic (Jaask)
    Cameron, Jose Enrique, Mertesacker (McAuley, Rafael)
    Sessegnon, Fellani, Sterling, Michu, Santi Cazorla
    Lambert, Berbatov (Suarez)

Sess will go back to Bale or Mata after next week.
    Rafael was on the chopping block this week, but looks like it’ll be McAuley instead!

Did I hear Jose Enrique was injured correctly? Does anyone know if he will be fine next week?

CRAP im 0.1 short of trading Tevez’s sorry arse to Rooney 😦

16. Tom says:

Really Appreciate some help boys. I am 35 with 4 remaining, planning on going enrique/cuellar to rafael and/or ramirez to snodgrass. 5.3k in bank.
    Mignolet
    Shorey (c) Jose Enrique Cuellar Huth
    Ramirez Feliani Silva Michu Sterling
    Fletcher

Bench: Begovic Berbatov Evans Suarez

Get rid of Cuellar first, Johnson could be a good option also for the next few weeks. Rafael also good for Sunderland but United are dodgy. Don’t chase Snodgrass yet, give Ramirez a bit of time.

17. Joe says:

Mignolet
    Shorey (c) Jose Enrique Cuellar Huth
    Ramirez Feliani Silva Michu Sterling
    Fletcher

Bench: Begovic Berbatov Evans Suarez

Play Beg as much as possible, he has 9 and 7 in the last 2 weeks and still a good run to come. Berbatov should come good in the next few weeks too. I’d get rid of Ramirez but Snodgrass is a bit of a gamble, not sure who else you should look at though, maybe Arteta.

18. stevenfsexton says:

RMT (Updated) for GW 17

Foster
    Cameron, Riise, Jose Enrique
    Sterling, Bale[VC], Fellaini, Michu
    Fletcher, Suarez[C]. Defoe

Al-Habsi…Demel, Clyne, Mata

I traded out Long for Defoe this week.