After Cazorla virtually doubled some teams scores overnight, it’s time to reflect on the weekend that was and ask ourselves…what have we learnt?
- Man City’s attack is looking dangerous. After stalling in the middle of the season, Tevez, Aguero and Silva are contributing nicely- don’t hestitate on bringing in any!
- If Newcastle didn’t have Ba they’d be in relegation.
- Rogers thinks Liverpool will finish second this year. Perhaps he meant finish second this weekend versus Aston Villa.
- Every game that Benteke has scored in Aston Villa have won.
- Of the 12 games Man United have started with Rooney and RVP up front, they have won ALL TWELVE!
- Al Habsi has to be one of the best shot stoppers in the PL.
- Taarabt went to Hogwarts, some of his nutmegs were magic.
- Fellaini‘s childhood hero was Zidane… and it shows.
- Shawcross is still pulling long black pubes out of his teeth.
- Tottenham had 23 chances and only 1 goal. Defoe couldn’t have scored in a brothel on Sunday.
- Fox Sports are being sued for false advertising after flagging the Tottenham v Swansea and West Brom v West Ham games as a “Super Sunday“.
- If you missed the West Brom v West Ham game, never, ever, ever, ever watch a replay of it, unless your child is restless and won’t sleep.
- Reading have now taken 2+ goals from Arsenal twice this year. Add this on to 3 goals v United and 2 v Chelsea and it seems like they’re not just an easy clean sheet after all!
- Cazorla became the shortest player to ever score a Premier League header.
- And finally, whoever said Podolski was missing the Bundesliga probably has a case after his finish on Monday night…
Anyway that’s what I learnt this week! Let me know what you learnt in the comments below.