In Game Chat – GW24

WayneRooney-vanpersie1024_2813452

After a mediocre first round of games, let’s hope tonight’s fixtures give us something to smile about…Chat away about all the ins, out, injuries and people who quite frankly are useless!

36 comments on “In Game Chat – GW24

1. stiffysexton says:

begovic cost me a fortune and has yet to produce the goods…any worthwhile replacements?

2. lepdawg says:

Was going to finally ditch Shawcross this week, glad i kept him. Like you though, also thinking it’s time to replace Stoke defenders/keeper

3. Bobby says:

I swapped out Huth and Begovic for Hart and Zabaleta. Used up all my spare cash but was worth it! Just wish I picked Cisse over Tevez too. Was so close to doing it!

• Joe says:

It’s official, Liverpool – Swansea will be played in Gameweek 26, Liverpool will have two home games.

• Dan says:

Bit of a tricky one though as they both don’t play the following GW (27) so loading up isn’t really an option.

Im looking at 2 from each (have Michu and Davies, getting Enrique and Sturridge after GW 25)…means one FT after wk 26 to have a full 11 for week 27.

Another option would be to get a Pool/Swans keeper as it would make the task of fielding an 11 the following wk easier…though watch Vorm as possible transfer to Barca rumoured (making Tremmel very attractive)

Liverpool have also just signed Coutinho from Inter.

and just to add to the confusion, Liverpool also have a game against Zenit just 3 days before the Swans game….whih could mean anything for rotations

• Joe says:

Yeah thinking that myself, I still have my WC so trying to decide whether to build up on Liverpool/Swansea players then WC after the round. Not convinced about either team at the moment though. I’ll have Michu, Davies and Gerrard, possibly also looking at Wisdom if he keeps getting a game, they might rotate him on for the Premier League games. Tremmel is definitely one to watch too. I’m not convinced burning 4 points will be worthwhile but I may change my mind.

5. Louie K says:

Stick that up your ass Rafa! Why the f*** bring on Ba for one minute? Absolute knob!

6. mad romeys says:

Hendersen has been performingwell forLiverpool in the last few weeks, will he becomea fantasy option?

I amfeeling pretty happy with myscore of 45 seeing as the gane average was a meer 10!!

Gibbs out for 3 wks with a thigh injury, and Mata subbed off late with an ankle,

Life would of been much easier if I just had Davies from the WC/DGW 2 weeks ago. 😦 Instead I got demel and O’Brien yeah!

Scored 65 this week and now ranked 5,483. Not bad effort considering its now been 24 weeks with no RVP 😛

Need to move Ba on this week, was looking at Giroud but have already missed one price rise 😦 Think my plan over next couple weeks is to get RVP into my side, or you know get Rooney in there as reckon he’s set to fire up in run home.

Thinking this:

Silva to A.Johnson (Sunderland have great fixtures) and Ba to Rooney. Can do it with -4 point hit or do it over couple weeks for nothing!

gees Reading have some serious ticker…really hoping they stay up, been good value to watch.

11. mad romeys says:

Best forward priced at 8.2 or under?

12. MattyZee says:

Geez. Lambert to Ruiz is probably my worst transfer this year!

13. Ed says:

Tevez to Lambert this weekend? And how about benching sturridge and playing puncheon?

14. Bobby says:

I wanna get rid of Gibbs and Tevez for the wkend. Anyone have any suggestions?

15. Joe says:

Damn I shouldn’t do trades when I’m working night shifts, I brought in Nelsen last night for Gibbs not realising he leaves for Toronto tomorrow. I should read up more before I trade! It’s a pity you don’t get a free trade when a player leaves the Premier League…

16. Additionally, understand that there’s generally an expiration time on coupons.