Time for another instalment of WWL! Let’s dive straight into it…
- Redknapp as a manager has overseen the most 0-0 draw in the PL of all time- with 47. Yaaawwwn.
- Mark Bunn did the DT equivalent of give away a free kick just so he could tackle the player and score a goal.
- Stoke are back to their dour defensive ways.
- It’s a wonder Fellaini‘s equalising header got any power on it with that pube-fro in the way.
- Benteke and the rest of the Villa side made Jagielka look as useful as a screen door on a submarine.
- Chelsea’s defence absorbs counter attacks as well as a ShamWow
- Sissoko was £1.8 million. F**k me.
- Reading are emulating their storm to the top of the Championship table last year, with only 1 loss in the last 8 games. Do we have a new Wigan?
- Carroll has scored as many goals in 2013 as Lance Armstrong has testicles.
- Whenever Southampton scores- Lambert scores.
- Fulham v Man United turned into murder in the dark after 42 minutes. Needless to say that had Berbatov been out there, his Eastern European instincts would have seen him win.
- Tottenham would be nowhere near the position they are this year without Bale.
- At least we now know what Popov‘s boyfriend has known for years. He spits.
- Manchester City is an anagram for Synthetic Cream
- Sturridge and Suarez‘s chemistry is perfect- however Downing is their handicapped son.
- Carragher has the acceleration of Peter Griffen rolling backwards.
- Mario Balotelli only managed one assist in the Premier League. Thankfully it set up AGUERROOOOO vs QPR last year.
That’s all I learnt this week. For more politically incorrect statements vilifying players and managers’ appearance/characteristics follow me @tseagrim on twitter! Cheers guys