What did we learnt this week? I’m still bitter about the results, so let’s get straight into it.
- Stoke have the ability to make any football match look like a fundraiser at the local blind school.
- Szczesny is nowhere near good enough to be a #1 keeper. May as well be keeping with those big novelty hands rather than gloves.
- Aston Villa as a team are still as threatening as an otter wearing rubber gloves.
- Moyes has lost the plot. He attributed his loss to “16-20 seconds extra time added on”.
- You could tell Kei Kamara is from Sierra Leone- because just as the end was near, he came up with a diamond.
- Rafael’s goal was better than that Katy Perry nipple slip I saw last week.
- QPR are doomed.
- Reading aren’t far behind.
- Lukaku has scored 12 PL goals this year. Chelsea’s highest scorer this campaign is Lampard with 11. Torres you are a waste of space.
- Chelsea are as unpredictable as a bipolar Soviet on ritalin.
- Benitez is just a more unfriendly, stubblier version of Winnie the Pooh.
- When Benitez joined Chelsea they were 4 points behind United. Now they are 21 points off the league leaders.
- Bale is absolutely clinical outside the box.
- Sissoko is the real deal.
- Carroll has scored more goals than Messi this week.
- Arsenal are the Wigan of Champions League qualification. Nobody knows how, but they always get there.
That’s what I learnt- let me know what you learnt in the comments!