What an absolute shit of a week. Luckily for us though, Suarez and Bale complied and notched attacking returns for us beleaguered FPL managers. But what did we REALLY learn from just six games?
- Norwich have scored 3 goals in the past 8 games, making them about as interesting as a night with a celibate prostitute.
- Southampton complained about the last minute penalty given to Norwich… But referee Clattenburg thought it was a Shaw thing.
- QPR scored their first 3 goal haul all year- and it was only the second time they’ve scored more than 1 goal at Loftus Road this campaign!
- Fellow site admin Matt Craig must be a QPR fan… I can always hear him yelling “Up the R’s!!”…
- O’Shea has officially changed his name to O’Shite following his calamitous clearance which played Remy in on goal.
- Reading manager Brian McDermott left because he was scared of contracting tuberculosis- nobody has been this close to QPR in months.
- Seriously though- I can’t believe Brian McDermott has been fired. His performance in Little Britain was second to none.
- Sergio Ramos has scored more goals for Manchester United than RVP has in the last month.
- Tottenham are a one man team. Jan Vertonghen.
- Downing has scored two weeks in a row now for Liverpool… Jon Walters also scored a penalty for Stoke… Odds for Fernando Torres to score a brace remain at 250/1.
Cheers Guys, let me know what you learnt in the comments