Shit week. Shit score. That’s what I learnt in short. But what did I learn in detail?
- I can score more points from 6 games than I can from 10.
- Manchester City is an anagram for “I’m Shy, can’t erect”.
- Man United are so far on top they’re giving themselves nosebleeds.
- Stoke City manager Tony Pulis confirmed he is interested in signing the Welsh backline which just won the Six Nations.
- Arsenal have kept two clean sheets since dropping Vermaelen.
- Andy Carroll has scored more 2013 goals than RVP.
- Fabregas, Iniesta and Xavi have 20 goals 34 assists between them this year…Mata, Hazard and Oscar have 39 goals and 48 assists.
- A sneeze could make Gareth Bale fall over and roll around like a little girl.
- QPR and Reading are as fucked as a drunk child in a church.
- Ba missed more chances to score than Bert Newton in a retirement village.
- RVP has now gone 6 games without scoring.
- Falcao’s proposed move to Chelsea has been postponed after his wife couldn’t agree personal terms with John Terry.
That’s all I learnt this week- let me know what you learnt below! Cheers guys