In Round Discussion – GW10

Well what else can I say… the captains are back! Aguero is surely the talk of the round and anyone who saw his performance would have been as awestruck as me by his dominance. Discuss how you’re all going in the comments in what looks to be an extremely high scoring round. And how about Ramsey!

42 comments on “In Round Discussion – GW10

1. Dev says:

My Captain : Aguero
    Opponent’s Captain : Suarez

I would be happier if Liverpool won but hey, Arsenal deserved the victory. Arteta was amazing and Cazorla looks like team’s main playmaker. (Causing me to worry even more about Ozil’s points potential, hopefully he goes back to being in the centre rather than on the wings for the past 2 matches)

Oh and played Boruc with Hull’s Harper on my bench. One keeper got 8 points and the other got 2, take a guess at who got what. =P

Ozil will benefit greatly from Walcott’s return. Gives Arsenal another dimension and he can finally pull strings again and look for that ball in behind. It’s very static and reliant on one-two’s at the moment.

Bunch of red arrows for me this week…being patient and not taking a hit last week to do Michu> Ramsay and Giroud> Aguero looks like biting me on the ass…and now cant afford to do it either.
    So its a massive kneejerk for me seeing the scores overnight. ..already done Ozil> Ramsay and Giroud> Aguero with two FT.
    1.3 leftover to upgrade Michu should he fail again.

3. Go You Gunners says:

On bloody 19. Thanks Oscar, Amalfitano, Benteke, Giroud (C), Sturridge, Clyne oh and fcking Boruc

4. baysietoff says:

I wonder if Mile Jedinak would be more rated if he was Belgium.

Well then… Sorry for Suarez guys, brought him in this week and you saw the result. And as for my decision making…. Rooney to Suarez last week: 12 points to one man & 2 for the other… Not so great.
    All i can see is a bunch of red arrows on the side of my page 😦

I’m looking at going Rooney, Suarez and Aguero. Why not!

• N1qQ45 4R3 K1nG5 says:

Same here ayee! Got 2.6m in the bank after going Michu to Morrison and Sturridge to Aguero, might as well YOLO it and go Giroud to Rooney as well! But ill be taking an 8 point hit…. Only time I have ever really thought about it, worth it you think?? I mean, surely they can make it back this week?!

6. stevenfsexton says:

51 points with Mirallas and Coleman to play

7. Go You Gunners says:

How does Enrique > Rat sound fellas?

8. MattyZee says:

FMDT. 19 points with Lukaku, Coleman, Rangel, Michu and Dawson to go. Looks like I’ll be dropping even further behind!

9. Richey says:

Bye bye Michu… I have Townsend and Ozil already. Any suggestions for a replacement for Michu?

10. Go You Gunners says:

Who to trade Michu to? Can afford anyone, already have Oscar, Ozil, Amalfitano, Morrison. Thinking Yaya or even Ramsey? (..yes, i know)

11. boges11 says:

Just when we feel confident in captaining Suarez the FPL gods smack us down.

12. Rakshit says:

Absolutely shattered this week. Points coming from the most unexpected quarters (read Myhill (8) and Turner (8)). Strikers bombed. Captain (Suarez) bombed. 47 points in the end. Can see a lot of red! Time to hit the panic button!

Haha bloody hell…now stuck with an injured Michu…not sure whether to take a hit to move him to Silva/Hazard.

Arent injured players meant to be price protected?

14. Go You Gunners says:

Enrique > Rat and Michu > Silva, pull the trigger now?

15. Louie.K says:

Michu has already dropped in price – down to 8.8.

16. baysietoff says:

Michu might only miss one game… They have Stoke this week but then an inernational week “break” after that. Then Fulham! I’m holding. Well, I have to as I’ve made 2 trades already this week haha

17. screech says:

I have got 0.0 in the bank and two free trades this week. Who should I be trading out and for whom?
    Boruc, Migs