In-Round Discussion – GW4

Screen Shot 2015-08-14 at 14.45.38

GW4 is upon us! As always, Moneyball are running their daily lobby’s and once again we will be participating! I came 2nd in the Free Ball last week, safe to say it’s been fairly profitable so far. We have an FPLaddicts lobby set up for tonight, be sure to jump in! They are also running a special for the Newcastle Arsenal match, which is perfect for our Australian audience! Add some extra spice to the early game, without having to stay up into the early hours of the morning! Good luck this week everyone, let’s hope for aย high scoring one!

33 comments on “In-Round Discussion – GW4

1. Joey says:

Who’s everyone got captain?

2. Is there any word on Koscielny?

3. Ryan says:

Scott Sinclair on the field with two first half goals and traded in Rondon this week and he has one at ht! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Meanwhile Liverpool woeful in first half, down 2-0 ๐Ÿ˜ฆ

Bakary Sakooooooooooooooo!

• N1qQ45 4R3 K1nG5 says:

I meant 2-1 Palace ;).

Pedro did absolute jack all except for the first 10 minutes and that cross (which 70% of the credit has to go to Falcao), and Chelsea are also a bunch of moaning, whining, diving pricks, slightest touch and theyd jump into the air and wail like fish outta water to the ref. (Costa couldnt go 2 minutes without giving a glare to the ref for a ‘foul’).

5. 2girls1Schlupp says:

Managed to slyly switch Sinclair in off the bench for Payet… and it has worked a treat!

6. viper086 says:

4 weeks in and still yet to nail a captain for more than 2 points!!! Rooney, Hazard and Aguero x 2

7. tomjwatson says:

Sanchez & Payet & Aguero – Hold or sell

And what happened to Mahrez?

• tomjwatson says:

Also, is it time to bring in Pedro?

• N1qQ45 4R3 K1nG5 says:

I was just saying above, Pedro didnt do much against Palace and was quite unconvincing for most of the game and made some bad challenges and didnt make much happen at all. Although he does have 1 goal and two assists to his name already, theyve been rather fortunate. Atm, Im looking to trade out even Hazard, City players looking too irresistible.

Knock apparently, should be ok. Just our luck

8. Sam Colquhoun says:

Can anyone tell me how Lukaku played? I’m a little worriedhe got subbed at 69 minutes

9. MattyZach says:

100% strike rate at picking a blanking captain.Trust Mahrez to spud the first GW I have him too.

Still managed all green arrows this week somehow!

10. tomjwatson says:

I have 2 free transfers this week. If I use only one of them do it get 2 the next gameweek?

11. Liam says:

What trades should I make this week.
    I have 2 trades.
    Fabianski (Myhill)
    Shaw, Azpilicueta,Kolarov (Gomez, Richards)
    Silva, Sanchez, Redmond, Mahrez, Chadli
    Aguero, Gomis (Ighalo)
    Thanks in advance.

12. scscout says:

Gomis is the only mid or forward to get an onfield goal for my team this year – also don’t get me started on captaincy picks.

Ended up with 48 and out of frustration at my season so far have used my wildcard as I’m currently ranked 1.5mil overall.

Love the work this website does too.

13. Meredith says:

I see Kevin is 10 million Matt, just like you said he would be. Spot on. I knew you was a bit good when you dragged me to 40th in the World Cup after the group stages (out of a million) after reading your article. I never did thank you for my 15 mins of fame. Cheers mate.